I have a Vip connected to a dispro 34 multiswitch to 3 big antenas what do I need to wire a Hopper

panchocuerdas

Original poster
Nov 21, 2013
Mexico City
My installation has 3 antennas to sat 119, 110 and 129
I want to change my Vip 722 that is falling to a hopper with a sling I have a Solo Node switch but I dont think I can hook it to the dishpro 34 multiswitch can someone give me a hint of what to do ?

Just not to screw it up and thanks in advance if possible do you have a diagram of how do I connect this?
I guess all LNB lines to DPP 44 and from there 2 lines to the solo node but how do I connect the power inserter?

Best regards

If you can find a DPP33, that should also work and it's both simpler (no power inserter) and cheaper.

My installation has 3 antennas to sat 119, 110 and 129
I want to change my Vip 722 that is falling to a hopper with a sling I have a Solo Node switch but I dont think I can hook it to the dishpro 34 multiswitch can someone give me a hint of what to do ?
So you have three dishes? Each one pointing at a single satellite?

Yes I have 2 big 8 feet one to the 129 and one to 110 sat and a third one 6.2 feet to the 119 all of them goes to the multiswith 34 and from there to the Vip 722 that is failing to me this days

Yes I have 2 big 8 feet one to the 129 and one to 110 sat and a third one 6.2 feet to the 119 all of them goes to the multiswith 34 and from there to the Vip 722 that is failing to me this days
Really, I can't believe you only have a 6.2 on the 119.

What couldn't fit another 8 footer lol.

As others have stated , you would need a DPP33 or DPP44.
Someone mentioned the 33 was cheaper, from the few I saw that was Not the case!
Atleast not on EBAY

Most new DPP33 new were $40-50.
DPP44 were $30-50 with the PI New.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well as of today I have some channels missing in transponders from the 119 but overall I can see about 85% of what you can see on the 119 in USA
the main issue is when it start raining hard you loose your signal. the other two with the 8 footers I have a pretty darn signal in most of the transponders,
My guy down here want to move the signal from the 119 to the 77 but it looks I will lose some of the HD channels what do you think guys

Well as of today I have some channels missing in transponders from the 119 but overall I can see about 85% of what you can see on the 119 in USA
the main issue is when it start raining hard you loose your signal. the other two with the 8 footers I have a pretty darn signal in most of the transponders,
My guy down here want to move the signal from the 119 to the 77 but it looks I will lose some of the HD channels what do you think guys
Check The List here and compare what you may lose.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/thelist/index.php?search=dn77&sub=true

http://www.satelliteguys.us/thelist/index.php?search=dn119&sub=true

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tecnicoloco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts