Status
Not open for further replies.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Everytime "The Rock" or "Con Air" is on tv, I fight with myself to not turn it on. Most of the time I lose unless something else is on but oddly enough, there is almost never anything else on. It's become unhealthy since i've seen these movies SO many times. I'm watching "The Rock" right now and I just watched it yesterday!!!

"Dude, you just wrecked your Ferrari!!"

"It's not mine..."

So, about half an hour ago I was exploring my options and saw that Con Air was coming on right as the rock was ending. I can't take it any more.

I don't know if I really like these movies, or if I have some sort of Nicolas Cage Man-Crush or what, but I need some help...

I feel you pain! I have that problem with Full Metal Jacket. HBO or Cinamax will got for a couple weeks of playinh it over and over. I can't help but watch it! Especially the first half in basic training. I can recite the whole freaking script!

Wife rolls her eyes and leaves the room!
Well, second thought, maybe it's not so bad!!!:up :eureka

I don't think it's Nicolas, because "Face/Off" was on today as well and I could care less. It's right in the same vein as the other two...

The only other nic cage movies I enjoy are "It could happen to you" and "Honeymoon in vegas" and that's more for bridget fonda and sarah jessica parker than anything else...

Well I like cage eversince raising arizona came out. I tried to watch face off today but the little woman nixed that idea.

Alright, since we're on the topic. I would have to say my unhealthy obsession would be Robocop. I've only seen the damn thing a million times. Can quote it forwards and backwards. But for whatever reason, I'm completely drawn to it's blood, gore and campy humor. :)

And having a decent theme song doesn't hurt it's cause. :D

If anyone hasn't seen Robocop in a while, specifically the seen where they shoot the guy 100 times, oh man. How did I NOT have nightmares after watching that?? Violent isn't even the word...

Purogamer said:

It's one of those things you can't explain - you either feel it or you don't. bandito.gif aah-ei-aah-ie-ahhhh......dum-dum-dum.

Cage is one of the few actors that can ruin a otherwise good movie for me. Micheal Douglas is another, They both try to be so cool and hardcore when they really aren't. Douglas is at least a half way decent actor, more than can be said for Cage. He even tried to ruin Leaving Las Vegas, Thank goodness Elizabeth Shue saved that movie, what a girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)