I have to go to source channel for HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rusty813

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
Hawaii
I live in Hawaii and have a hopper w/sling, and this issue started to occur since the Turner dispute been going on. I have the everything pack, before when I used to go to 200 HD it would go there without any problems. Now everytime I enter 200 HD goes 200 SD, and the source channel for 200 HD is showing on the program guide as well which is channel 5551.

It doesn't only do this for that channel now it does this for any source channel showing in the 5000s and 9000s range in Hawaii on the 129 sat. I did a check switch, system status check, and everything is all good. I just can`t goto 200 HD anymore (transponder 4 sat 129). I have to enter 5551 (transponder 4 sat 129) to watch that channel in HD now. This is really annoy me, I even called the retailers in my area I confirmed that they are using a hopper as well. I asked them to look at their receiver and channel 5551 is not showing in their guide at all they said.

Does anyone know why I have tune to some of the 5000s and 9000s to watch in HD now?

Because it is a temp channel position while CNN is down. My guess would be the days or trans the replacements come from aren't on Hawaii or Alaska normal feeds. I just checked in Az and I get the HD version of 200, but for sometime it was SD only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)