I just wanted to watch more Golf! :(

What other options do you see in that price range? Just curious.

It isn’t just that cost to see some golf tournaments, it is that a live streaming tv service can give you all of the televised ones over a few channels and based on what I’ve seen, the cost to go from a source that doesn’t have the golf channel to one that does is about the same differential. And it only covers the PGA which is far from being the only golf on TV.

For instance on Sling. If you want the add-on that includes the Golf and other sports channels it is $10/month. The only live streaming service that is quite expensive to get the level that has the Golf channel is AT&T TV.

But otherwise you are right, most of the sports specific subscription services are at that $10/month price point.

It isn’t just that cost to see some golf tournaments, it is that a live streaming tv service can give you all of the televised ones over a few channels and based on what I’ve seen, the cost to go from a source that doesn’t have the golf channel to one that does is about the same differential. And it only covers the PGA which is far from being the only golf on TV.

For instance on Sling. If you want the add-on that includes the Golf and other sports channels it is $10/month. The only live streaming service that is quite expensive to get the level that has the Golf channel is AT&T TV.

But otherwise you are right, most of the sports specific subscription services are at that $10/month price point.
Thought you want to see this, NBC is putting all of it’s PGA coverage on Peacock also-

Reactions: FTA4PA
Thought you want to see this, NBC is putting all of it’s PGA coverage on Peacock also-

Welcome to the bundle

Welcome to the bundle
Price is still the same, adding PGA, the NBC RSNs ( including the Philly one which DirecTV does not carry), all the Hallmark stuff ( yech) and the Big Ten that they won the rights over ESPN, no increase in price.

As I keep telling you, more and more Sports ( Live Content) will be added to the streaming services, by the end of 2024, everything will be streaming, including the content on ESPN.

We already have the NFL, MLB, NHL, Golf, Soccer (yech), all that is left is some College Sports and the NBA, whose contract is coming up,