I left Dish for Direct.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scott5626

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
I have been unhappy with Dish since I signed up in Aug 03 I have been unpatiently waiting to leave. I finally got them to let me go without a fee, it wasn't easy though. I had Direct tv before and was happy with it but I needed High speed internet and Comcast was my ony choice.

So once I moved from that location I needed to decide between Dish and Direct, Dish seemed to have a better deal at the time. Everyone told me they were about the same NOT TRUE. Direct tv then had a much better picture quality, and their CSR were much friendlier. So i'm glad to be back.

BTW.... I stared to go with Voom but was hesitant then the installer (Adant) talked me out of it.

Welcome back from another that gave E* a shot but's now back at D*, waiting for my HD Tivo to arrive in the next few weeks.

scott5626 said:
I have been unhappy with Dish since I signed up in Aug 03 I have been unpatiently waiting to leave. I finally got them to let me go without a fee, it wasn't easy though. I had Direct tv before and was happy with it but I needed High speed internet and Comcast was my ony choice.

So once I moved from that location I needed to decide between Dish and Direct, Dish seemed to have a better deal at the time. Everyone told me they were about the same NOT TRUE. Direct tv then had a much better picture quality, and their CSR were much friendlier. So i'm glad to be back.

BTW.... I stared to go with Voom but was hesitant then the installer (Adant) talked me out of it.
I too started out with D* then switched to E* because I thought it was a better deal at the time, But now I'm back with D*. I have to agree with you about E* customer service ( not very friendly) or helpful. Glad to see you made the switch, Happy Directv'n

I find it truly amazing how when I tried to leave on countless ocasions I could not W/O a $240 fee, but if you get the right person it's like it was an option all the time.Weird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)