I left Dish for Direct. (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

scott5626

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 5, 2004
I have been unhappy with Dish since I signed up in Aug 03 I have been unpatiently waiting to leave. I finally got them to let me go without a fee, it wasn't easy though. I had Direct tv before and was happy with it but I needed High speed internet and Comcast was my ony choice.

So once I moved from that location I needed to decide between Dish and Direct, Dish seemed to have a better deal at the time. Everyone told me they were about the same NOT TRUE. Direct tv then had a much better picture quality, and their CSR were much friendlier. So i'm glad to be back.

BTW.... I stared to go with Voom but was hesitant then the installer (Adant) talked me out of it.

rad

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
Welcome back from another that gave E* a shot but's now back at D*, waiting for my HD Tivo to arrive in the next few weeks.

Crazy 1

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 10, 2003
scott5626 said:
I have been unhappy with Dish since I signed up in Aug 03 I have been unpatiently waiting to leave. I finally got them to let me go without a fee, it wasn't easy though. I had Direct tv before and was happy with it but I needed High speed internet and Comcast was my ony choice.

So once I moved from that location I needed to decide between Dish and Direct, Dish seemed to have a better deal at the time. Everyone told me they were about the same NOT TRUE. Direct tv then had a much better picture quality, and their CSR were much friendlier. So i'm glad to be back.

BTW.... I stared to go with Voom but was hesitant then the installer (Adant) talked me out of it.
I too started out with D* then switched to E* because I thought it was a better deal at the time, But now I'm back with D*. I have to agree with you about E* customer service ( not very friendly) or helpful. Glad to see you made the switch, Happy Directv'n

scott5626

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 5, 2004
I find it truly amazing how when I tried to leave on countless ocasions I could not W/O a $240 fee, but if you get the right person it's like it was an option all the time.Weird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts