Status
Not open for further replies.

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
I see the front page changed to Christmas! I turned it for me on the forums. I really like the theme. It is easy to differentiate between read and new content.

Thanks Scott!

The theme looks great! I do seem to have a problem with it though. Every time I try to leave a thread the firefox box saying "This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved." I'm assuming this is related to the new theme because I have never really seen this happen unless I actually type some data into the reply box first. This is happening on every thread even when I don't type any data in first.

I see you are using Windows 7 and Firefox.

I am testing it out as well on Windows 7 and Firefox and am not seeing this happening. You might want to try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

If its annoying you can change the theme back to your old theme at the bottom left of the page.

I see you are using Windows 7 and Firefox.

I am testing it out as well on Windows 7 and Firefox and am not seeing this happening. You might want to try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

If its annoying you can change the theme back to your old theme at the bottom left of the page.

Hmm it must be something else on my end. I tried clearing the cache with no luck. I also switched back to the standard theme and cleared the cache again and it's still happening.

Edit: After a system reboot everything is working normally. The theme looks great.

Last edited:
Is there any way to keep the Christmas theme on the entire site and not just the front page?

I think I got the second Christmas Theme fully working with vBulletin 4.2 so now you have TWO Holiday Themes to choose from. :)

The only issue I see is instead of the stars in the upper right of everyone's posts I see a blurb about how to become a supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.