I like to post in the wrong area (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

anileshamin

Jun 7, 2006
bin file

hi i am looking bin file for my panset receiver if u have please send me reply soon

Tron

SatelliteGuys Master
May 6, 2005
Metro New Orleans, LA
Iceberg, thread's still open... the way things sound lately, the only BIN that is going to be active is the BARGAIN BIN at the thrift store :D

DiscoLoveGrapes

Zero Transponder Founded
Supporting Founder
Jul 14, 2005
Twin Cities, MN
It's time for a game with the hack posts - It should be called "Find the complete sentence."

(sorry Iceberg, but since this wasn't closed I thought I'd join in the mocking...)

bhelms

"Wannabe Retiree"
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Can someone here write a "BIN" file that when the hacker loads it, locks the receiver and just dispalys the FBI shield on the TV screen with a "Gottcha !!" message or something...?

snathanb

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Feb 26, 2004
DFW
bhelms said:
Can someone here write a "BIN" file that when the hacker loads it, locks the receiver and just dispalys the FBI shield on the TV screen with a "Gottcha !!" message or something...?

Even better would be one that locks the processor into a tight loop, overheating the unit and frying the circuitry.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Tron said:
Iceberg, thread's still open... the way things sound lately, the only BIN that is going to be active is the BARGAIN BIN at the thrift store :D

whoops :)

so true..might check the thrift stores/goodwill/sal army more often :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts