I like to post in the wrong area

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

anileshamin

Original poster
Jun 7, 2006
bin file

hi i am looking bin file for my panset receiver if u have please send me reply soon

Iceberg, thread's still open... the way things sound lately, the only BIN that is going to be active is the BARGAIN BIN at the thrift store :D

It's time for a game with the hack posts - It should be called "Find the complete sentence."

(sorry Iceberg, but since this wasn't closed I thought I'd join in the mocking...)

Can someone here write a "BIN" file that when the hacker loads it, locks the receiver and just dispalys the FBI shield on the TV screen with a "Gottcha !!" message or something...?

bhelms said:
Can someone here write a "BIN" file that when the hacker loads it, locks the receiver and just dispalys the FBI shield on the TV screen with a "Gottcha !!" message or something...?

Even better would be one that locks the processor into a tight loop, overheating the unit and frying the circuitry.

Tron said:
Iceberg, thread's still open... the way things sound lately, the only BIN that is going to be active is the BARGAIN BIN at the thrift store :D

whoops :)

so true..might check the thrift stores/goodwill/sal army more often :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)