2) PA, but NY DMA
3) No, again, NY DMA
4) E-mailed, will call after weekend. (I have talked with all three officials in the past, but not in reguards to this particular issue as a part of my job.)
1) When did you lost your distant network? Today near as I can tell
2) What state do you reside in? PA
3) If you had CBS HD did you lose that as well didnt have
4) Have you called your senator at (202) 224-3121? havent yet and since the pittsburgh channels are up it probably wouldnt help
1) When did you lost your distant network? 11/14/06
2) What state do you reside in? Wisconsin
3) If you had CBS HD did you lose that as well N/A
4) Have you called your senator at (202) 224-3121? (If you emailed you should also call more weight is placed on calls over email) Will Thursday.
1.) Today 11-14-2006
2.) Northern California
3.) No CBS
4.) Not Yet
I got a call about 3 days ago on my answering maching about the shut-off, they said December 1, oh well it was nice while it lasted... The Cable companies might win and get me back after all. (I know it is not Dish Networks fault, but the all the channel changing drama that leeps going on is geting old. (that and the fee's))
I am so MAD!
1. I lost my channels yesterday morning.
4. I emailed both twice and called and couldn't leave message; box was full, wonder why? I called 1 Senator this morning and talked to a person in his office. He said that Dish is at fault; Congress has no part.Whatever!
Get this, my local ABC channel wants tons of money for their pitiful channel, so I have NO ABC!!! I applied for waiver which could take up to 45 days.
I do not want to go to cable. I've had C-band and Dish for over 20 years!
What else can we do?