I moved, but on the fringe of......

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
I "moved" so I could get Philly Pa Locals. But I'm right on the fringe of the spotbeam for the HD channels. All the SD is fine. My signal level on TP11 on the 61.5 is 15-20 sometimes a little lower. Is there a way I could put up a bigger dish for my 61.5 to increase signal strength, Like maybe a 24" dish or something like that?

Yes. Winegard makes a dish that accepts the D shaped E* LNBs. I can not remember the model number. You'll have to do some googling.

Dish offers a pretty nice 24" dish for use in the Pacific Northwet. Comes with a DP Dual and plugs right into a DPP Twin.

Ok Now when I went to bed last night , the signal strength was 45. Now this morning its up to 50. What gives? Yesterday was a little cloudy but nothing too extreme. But signal levels were dropping from 20 down to 6 at times. Whats the thoughts on that?. Is it because the spotbeam is weak ,and the clouds have more of an effect on it ?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)