I need a new Smart Card for Flex???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aquaman67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
Tennessee
I just did a chat and was told I need a new Smart Card for my 311 before I can get the new Flex package.

Does anyone know why I would need a new smart card?

So no real difference, just a different color?

According to the chat I can save about $30 a month and not lose any channels I care about. So this seems like a no brainer.

(Going from AT120 + HBO to Flex + Locals + HBO) (I can't get reliable locals OTA)

According to the chat I can save about $30 a month and not lose any channels I care about. So this seems like a no brainer.

(Going from AT120 + HBO to Flex + Locals + HBO) (I can't get reliable locals OTA)
Sounds like a great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Each color card has different encoding. It would seem that White is the newest and is the only one that will allow Flex Pack. All the rest of the packages, for now, work just fine on the previous card.

Got my free one already, sent overnight.

That's how mine came too.

I plan to wait until the end of my service period to switch - at the end of the month.

I'm still looking for down sides to Flex and I don't see any so far.

I don't watch sport or news much and don't have children at home so I'm pretty stoked about dropping those channels.

I have looked at Flex, but there just are not enough of the channels I watch. At least so far....
Funny , I get all the channels I watch in the FLEX pack + Variety pack +News pack+locals pack. The only channels I don't get ,that I did watch a few shows on were BBC America and MTV, but I can buy the shows I do watch off of AMAZON PRIME and watch them by buying the season of the shows . Much cheaper than paying by the month. I don't have to pay for any sports channels, kid channels or women's channels I don't watch now at all. This should keep my bills down with Price hikes too.

PERFECT.:hatsoff2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)