I need antenna help to watch the Seahawks

sutton13

Original poster
Jan 10, 2008
I have Dish TV and the Seahawk game is only HD if I use the OTA signal, but my current antenna keeps dropping the channel. Anybody have a good antenna solution that works well with the Dish system? I've used Antennaweb and even called local TV shops for advice but no good suggestions have been given so far. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I have Dish TV and the Seahawk game is only HD if I use the OTA signal, but my current antenna keeps dropping the channel. Anybody have a good antenna solution that works well with the Dish system? I've used Antennaweb and even called local TV shops for advice but no good suggestions have been given so far. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Need more info. zip code would be a start.
Do you get your locals from D* ?
Are you using an OTA antenna now ?
How far away are you from your towers ?
Is this a temp. solution, just for the NFL playoffs ?
How did you watch them during the year ?

Jimbo

Well without the needed info like Jimbo posted above; my 1st GUESS was to use a Seatlle area zip code to see some basic channel info.

IF you are trying to receive the SeaTac area affiliates; luckily they are all fairly well grouped and all UHF; so depending on your actual zip which will provide heading and distance I will go out on a small limb and start you off with a Channel Master CM4228 mounted up as high as you can get it on the roof.

Channel Master CM 4228 8-Bay Bowtie UHF Antenna (CM4228) | CM4228 [Channel Master] | CM-4228 4228 CM 4228 bow tie bow-tie channel master 4228 channel master CM4228 channel master CM-4228

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)