I NEED this channel.. Don't know where to find it tho :(

kingdork

Original poster
Apr 11, 2009
usa
I've searched this forum up and down and can't find what I'm looking for, so maybe someone here can help me out.
While I was in afghanistan last year we had a satellite dish with a few tv channels, one of them being VIVA Polska (basically a polish MTV)

Anyway now that I'm back in the states I would LOVE to get this channel, I don't care if its on satellite, internet, whatever. but I can't find it anywhere.
Can anyone help me out here?

Do any of you know of a provider/service that carries this channel here in the states, or if anyone is planning to in the near future?

Are you polish?
As far as I know the is no way to get Viva in USA. You can get Viva only in Europe and same parts of Asia and North Africa from Hot Bird.

haha nope, not polish,
Just while I was deployed to Afghanistan last year it was one of the few channels we had and I really like the type of music they play. Mtv here is such a HUGE disappointment, They might as well changed the name to poorscriptedwannaberealitytv...
VP is much much better... they actually play videos :)

I HAVE searched on the internet. What I'm looking for is a way to get that channel over here or a hq streaming feed of it...
no such luck on either front :(

Cablevision in my kitchen - help!

WV holds hearing on Comcast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)