I need to replace one of my 722k receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PeggyD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
SE King County, WA
I posted recently about a problem with recorded programs jumping to "live TV" when watching a program that was still recording. I reformatted the hard drive & it seems better, but it still happens. A diagnostic screen did say the hard drive was healthy. We currently have two 722k receivers - one for our grown sons in their "boy cave" & the other in the great room. The second one also feeds two other TVs via TV2 out. This is the one that is acting up. I also have a Sling adapter on this one. This set up works very well for us.

I like the idea of the Hopper & a Joey or two, especially what I've seen of the program guide, but I just can't justify the extra fees. Do you think I can just get a replacement 722k?

RA'd 722K(leased)= $15 without PP(all options will be free with it)
RA'd 722K(purchased OOW)= $90+15(give or take a couple bucks on the 90)
Upgrade to Hopper without PP= $95 Tech Visit cost, + any new monthly charges($12 DVR Service fee, +$12 for each additional hopper after the first one+$7 for each Joey)

I recently had my owned 722 replaced w/PP for $0 (other than the PP). So yes, they'll still do it.

Do you have the replacement plan? if so, it will be simple, either call or get in touch with one of the DIRT team here at SatelliteGuys.

I don't currently have the protection plan. Is that the same as the replacement plan?

And how do I contact a DIRT member. I see that two are currently online but no way to contact them.

If you click on their name you will see an option for private message or PM. With this new layout it may even look just like an envelope. Click that, make a title, and type your message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts