I stopped at the store tonight after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
Geez I should visit there more often at that time, to girl watch:)

First there was a pretty young gal in mega heels with long pointy toes. really looked great, but her feet must of been killing her, I actually felt bad for her. they way she walked ouch:( pants arent my favorite but these looked great on her.

I turned around and up popped eye candy, a larger lady in stilettoe heel knee boots and a nice dress makeup too. In the summer thats pretty rare.

the cashier said isnt she awesome, I said so you like the larger ladies too:) big boobs a real plus:)

I am 50 and remember the old days where all women dressed up for work daily. i had a customer a nice gal who nearly got fired for refusing to wear a dress and heels daily. some days she wore pants, and in the mid 70s dresses were still required at many places.

of course the downside was the company I worked for wanted me in a dress shirt and tie which I hated. I thought dressed up should ONLY apply for women:)

I wish pants were illegal on women:)

what does the Mrs think about this activity?

she points them out, hey look there.

the other nite she had me watch americas got talent, a group of large ladies with decent voices and dancing in heels.

its harmless i just look no touching allowed

as llate as the 60s gals werent allowed to wear pants. girls in school would be sent home for wearing pants.

i miss the old days:(

in 6th grade girls started wearing girdles, cathy who set next to me used to pull up her dress so i could see it.

would love to meet her today.

Jeesh talk about wanting to set women back further than they are setting themselves back now with the girls gone wild video's and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.