I swear, Apple is full of crap.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I'd rather use the other word in my thread title (even if resorting to asterisks) but I don't know the forum rules on that. Anyways I changed the email associated with one of my iCloud accounts (due to eventually planning to get a different internet provider ) recently but somehow none of my devices remembered the password. To add insult to injury, I tried resetting my password, AFTER ALREADY GOING THROUGH SEVERAL SECURITY OPTIONS AND ANSWERING ALL OF THEM CORRECTLY, only to get an email to say we'll get back to you at such and such and when that day comes they send me BS that they'll send me the retrieval info in 13 DAYS!!!! GAH!!!! And that's after already getting all my security info confirmed and waiting for a response. I thought there was an error or glitch, so I canceled the request, and tried a whole bunch of new stuff (I won't bore you with the details), then it just led to the "we'll notify you in 24 hours of when we'll send retrieval info" BS. And I'm sure the waiting period will be two weeks like when I tried previously before canceling the request. And yes, again I got all the previous security information done accurately. I have NEVER had so much trouble just to retrieve a password from ANY OTHER COMPANY, and if one says to wait, I can see two or three days MAX!!! I don't understand having them make me wait to get back to me then only to tell me to wait ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!!! I guess I have no choice, but this is the biggest load of crock ever.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
In the future, strongly consider using a password manager or at least store your critical account passwords in a safe place.

I've had to track down the previous iPhone user more than once at my former employer to get their password.

In the future, strongly consider using a password manager or at least store your critical account passwords in a safe place.

I've had to track down the previous iPhone user more than once at my former employer to get their password.
Sure thing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts