I want a HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cave1376

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Hells waiting room (El Paso,TX)
I'm going to up grade to hd soon. If I call D* and demand a hr24 would I get one? I also would like a H24. Will I get them or would I be stuck with what ever the installer has on hand? I really would like a HR24. The h24 is not such a big deal, a h23 or h22 would be good enough for me.

Thank in advance.

If you want to guarantee you get a HR24 buy one from a company selling it like solid signal

I think the only other way to make sure you get a HR24 is if you go with MRV...I **think** they give you HR24 & H24's

I think the only other way to make sure you get a HR24 is if you go with MRV...I **think** they give you HR24 & H24's

Around these parts, you get what we have on our truck.

Granted, 9 times out of 10 lately, it's been hr-24's and h-24's. But I just saw a restock of hr-22's come in on my supervisor's van yesterday.

In my opinion, from what I've seen through our warehouse, they've been pushing as many 24's through the system for the new MRV installs. But like I said, there isn't a guarantee per say.

I have another thread on this subject. I have the multi room DVR and I got stuck with the HR21-700 and H21

Number 1 rule of Directv We do not guarantee equipment models just the type of the equipment.

They have been pushing H/HR24 even ot the point that they stopped employee upgrades. To push more equipment out to customers as we have been receive a ton of calls about MRV.

Number 1 rule of Directv We do not guarantee equipment models just the type of the equipment.

Real nice of them to clearly disclose that before you are stuck as their customer for 2 years. I don't guarantee loyalty.

I'm going to up grade to hd soon. If I call D* and demand a hr24 would I get one? I also would like a H24. Will I get them or would I be stuck with what ever the installer has on hand? I really would like a HR24. The h24 is not such a big deal, a h23 or h22 would be good enough for me.

Thank in advance.

Including the upgrade to MRV and paying the "TV Internet Connection Service" fee of $25 may well increase/guarantee your chances of getting HR24s/H24s.

That's how I'd approach it.

They have been pushing H/HR24 even ot the point that they stopped employee upgrades. To push more equipment out to customers as we have been receive a ton of calls about MRV.

Real nice of them to clearly disclose that before you are stuck as their customer for 2 years. I don't guarantee loyalty.

Just about EVERY TIME someone asks this question , we all tell you the same thing, there are no guarantee of model of recvr you get.

You cannot possibly say you didn't know.

Btw, your commitment starts when you sign and thats thier guarantee of your LOYALTY, unless you decide to buy yourself out of it.

No where in anything we say on the website or advertising says you will get a HR24

It clearly says HD-DVR so you will get a HD-DVR

Now if it says HR24 then you might have a point.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)