I want a politics area here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatusernamesareleft

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 17, 2010
Wisconsin
Why is there no politics area here? I DONT want to have to sign up at another website and have to make another username and password. I dont want a watered down censored area either, politics are what they are. Name calling and the like goes with politics. Its on tv too. You want to tell everyone to bring there tv to the nearest recycling center to ban it? Don't forget any audio devices either. How about if a person doesn't like politics go change the channel or thread, or move along to the next comment.

Politics is not the purpose of this site. We have learned thru experience not to open that can of worms.

You can use the same user name & PW at Sonic, and even just stay logged in.

Then find another website, or create your own, and leave us alone.... ;) As navy said, it's been done here and it didn't work out.

yep we've tried it a couple times and all it did was turn into a pissing match and brought down the site.

Name calling and the like goes with politics
and that right there is the main reason. Because if you start name calling that is considered flaming which really isnt tolerated here

There are plenty of other sites to discuss politics...we are not one of them.

yep we've tried it a couple times and all it did was turn into a pissing match and brought down the site.

and that right there is the main reason. Because if you start name calling that is considered flaming which really isnt tolerated here

There are plenty of other sites to discuss politics...we are not one of them.

What do you mean brought down the site? One of my comments I made was supposedly political, which really I don't think it was. I just call things as I see it.

dont understand what? Your post that got removed?

Sorry but if you really need to ask why it was removed then you dont clearly understand that we do not tolerate any political postings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)