I want HD but don't want a new contract, can you advise?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I fulfilled my dish network contract and don't want to get into another. I have an HD TV, a dish pro quad lnb and a standard dish receiver.

I know I need an HD receiver. Do I have to enter a new contract to get an HD receiver? I tried to talk to the chicks from India but they don't know wtf they are talking about on 800 333 DISH.

I know I can get comcast cable HD without a contract and only a $5.00 fee per month to add HD. Is there a way to get dish HD without a contract? I assume I would have to pay cash for a receiver on ebay or something. If that is the case cable would be the way to go for me.

Thanks for any advice.
two options...
One: buy the equipment and pay to have it installed.
Two: call Dish and let them know that you wan the HD service but another provider can offer it free of charge and you'll go in that direction if Dish doesn't match the offer..
Now, you'll not get anywhere talking to the Indians. So ask to speak to someone in the customer retention dept. Do not take any crap and insist you be transfered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)