I want my football

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Is there a cheaper way to do this?
To replace my existing DISH equipment with something from Direct that equals what I have, I would need 2 HD DVRs, 1 SD DVR and a HD tuner. When I price this out, it is over 400 dollars out of pocket. IS there a cheaper way to hook up 3HD tvs and an SD tv. Right now I have 2HD DVrs feeding 4 TVs and a separate HD tuner for my last HD Tv.

Just asking.....Have you got this price from Website or CSR, you may get a good intro price if you talk to CSR....just a thought

2 different websites- one being Direct's. What would be the cheapest programming package I could order to get just one HD receiver and the NFL package?

You'll need to call to get something better, they may be able to sweeten the pot a bit more than what is offered online since you're switching from an existing setup.

2 different websites- one being Direct's. What would be the cheapest programming package I could order to get just one HD receiver and the NFL package?
Now is the perfect time to call and get the NFLST package with the Premier package for free for 4 months. This package includes at least one HDDVR and allows for another HDDVR for I think $99. HD receiver and SD DVR can be bargained down to almost nothing...maybe $100 for both of them. Install is free. So basically you are looking at about $200 for all four receivers, plus the Sunday Ticket deal.

My numbers might be off, but this should be doable.

Is there a cheaper way to do this?
To replace my existing DISH equipment with something from Direct that equals what I have, I would need 2 HD DVRs, 1 SD DVR and a HD tuner. When I price this out, it is over 400 dollars out of pocket. IS there a cheaper way to hook up 3HD tvs and an SD tv. Right now I have 2HD DVrs feeding 4 TVs and a separate HD tuner for my last HD Tv.

If you are a member of AAA, you can save an additional $100 upfront on a second receiver. And $240, $10/mo for 24 months and its in addition to the online promotion of $18/mo. If not, you can join AAA for about $50 and save $340. Here is a link to a thread that discusses it.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...-additional-240-off-new-directv-customer.html

Now is the perfect time to call and get the NFLST package with the Premier package for free for 4 months. This package includes at least one HDDVR and allows for another HDDVR for I think $99. HD receiver and SD DVR can be bargained down to almost nothing...maybe $100 for both of them. Install is free. So basically you are looking at about $200 for all four receivers, plus the Sunday Ticket deal.

My numbers might be off, but this should be doable.

I agree.....that is a good package to jump in on, if you are looking to get Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.