I want satellite TV and hate cable.

I have experience with both, and prefer Dish. I usually tell people if they want sports, go with Directv, if they want movies, go with Dish. So far, this round with Dish has been perfect. The DVRs are fantastic, and the customer service has been pain free and fast so far. Everybody is different, and when you browse this site you will see the ups and downs of both providers. Good luck!!

A jar of dirt has better picture quality than comcast. Dish has a lot of sports choices. If you don't need NFL sunday ticket or YES, then Dish will be a good choice. I think Directv has espnu in hd, not sure, but it is supposed to be coming to Dish "soon". Other than that, I don't think there are a whole lot of differences. I'm sure someone else could name a few.

A jar of dirt has better picture quality than comcast. Dish has a lot of sports choices. If you don't need NFL sunday ticket or YES, then Dish will be a good choice. I think Directv has espnu in hd, not sure, but it is supposed to be coming to Dish "soon". Other than that, I don't think there are a whole lot of differences. I'm sure someone else could name a few.
DirecTV does not have ESPNU HD yet. I believe they stated a while back that they plan to add ESPNU HD in 1Q 2010.

Well, I love playing baseball but hate watching it. The NFL Sunday ticket is just too much for my wallet. Maybe Dish will be a better choice. Anyway, I ordered from Direct TV today and they will be out here the day after turkeyday. If I get a negative response from them again I will contact Dish instead. Once again, I HATE CABLE TV!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts