I want to add another HD receiver

sobonefnet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
PA
I currently have a 622. I just added another HD set to my bedroom. What is the cheapest (someone be clever here please) way to add another HD receiver without getting raped?

Yeah this is about all we ever hear on the E forms these days. Gimme gimme gimme now!!!! Or ill go to D! Ive been a customer all of 5 minutes!

The question should be "when did we not become".....

We have always been this way.

No we haven't. Just ask the guy that happily forked over 3 grand for his big ugly dish 20 plus years ago.. Or the guy that didn't mind paying $1000 for his very first RCA DirecTV System 13 years ago. We used to pay for something that was worth having.. Now we complain if we have to pay $50 bucks. We want it free. Or we will go somewhere else..

Not knowing how many receivers you have how long you have been a customer,what programming packages ETC. Best suggestion is CALL DISH AND ASK.

Check out E-Bay for a no programming charges outstanding 211. Have the seller supply the R00# and call Dish to see if they will add it to your account. If it's not clear, then look for another seller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)