I was making the switch

Status
Please reply by conversation.

swosucowboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 20, 2006
But, after we figured out the pricing I was told the next available install date would be Oct 9. We are moving and would have to go without television until then. Do I have any options getting a faster install date?
thanks in advance.

But, after we figured out the pricing I was told the next available install date would be Oct 9. We are moving and would have to go without television until then. Do I have any options getting a faster install date?
thanks in advance.

You could call a local installer, but you probably won't get the same type of deal you would get through Directv, like free equipment and free basic installation.

Don't know where you're moving to, but around here about four weeks seems to be the norm.

I had an appointment the last week in August for an HD upgrade and by the time the installer got here it was too dark to go up on the roof. The first opening for a reschedule they had was for September 28th, which I snapped up. Even being a customer for twelve years couldn't get me in earlier. Good luck!

You could set it up and then register online at DirecTV an keep checking the install calendar for a better date. At least the used to have it.

If I ordered through Dishstore or Best Buy would that possibly get me a better install date?

If I ordered through Dishstore or Best Buy would that possibly get me a better install date?

Hard to say ....

I would check with your Local guy's if you need it sooner, also you can contact D* and they MAY be able to give you the name and number to the people that do thier installs and ask to be put on thier "Cancellation" list if someone cancels, they can slide you in.

Definitely try a local installer. I had trouble with the directv installer so I switched to a local installer. I got the same deal and had the install done 4 days later.

thanks in advance.

Give this place a try. Great service and if they aren't local for you they will contract the install out with someone in your area that is local. They can give you all the national promos and credits, including the referral credit.

DIRECTV - Now get over 150 Channels! HughesNet

If you folks are looking for a guarantee that H24's or HR24's will be installed in your house, we can do it.

Our local installation team covers Michigan, and parts of Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. If your beyond this area, we may have to contract out the install but we can still GUARANTEE you get H24 or HR24s installed.

Please call us at 1-877-312-4547, You can ask for Mae, Audrey or Mike M.
OR simply e-mail us at info@solidsignal.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)