I will be very happy on 10/02/08

Anybody know what the next month FiOS promotion is going to be? Right now it is a free HD DVR.

Anybody know what the next month FiOS promotion is going to be? Right now it is a free HD DVR.

No idea,... I hope it's a good one. My parents are planning to go FiOS next month (November). I do see they took away the $10 monthly discount if you place your order online! I don't see that anymore. I wish they were still giving away the free TV!!

Well I am thinking I better jump on board today to get the best deal.

I'll put it to you like this,... whatever promotion they have going on, you'll be pleased with the PQ, pleased with the speed of your internet connection, and pleased with the new features now included with Freedom Essentials land-line package. All improved over the "triple play" offerings under the old technology! And if you're like some,.... paying over $100 per month for just TV, you'll enjoy the savings big time. I've concluded that in order for FiOS's Triple Play to bring a lot of savings, a customer would have to have TV contracts with one of the sat providers loaded with Movie Premiums options and a good amount of high end gear. I may be wrong, but that's the way it was for me.

Yea, I am going to save roughly $30 a month but I am going to 103 HD channels and the NFL network. So it has much more to offer than BHN which I currently have.

I will admit the PQ is good on Fios, but what kills it for me is the DVRs they are Junk. picture qulity means nothing if you can't watch shows and sporting events you record or don't record because of DVR issues.

I will admit the PQ is good on Fios, but what kills it for me is the DVRs they are Junk. picture qulity means nothing if you can't watch shows and sporting events you record or don't record because of DVR issues.

Record sporting events? That is the equivalent of recording live news. Once it has passed, the fun and excitement is over. No?

What fun is a football, baseball, hockey, or other game when you have to go out of your way to avoid finding out who won so you can watch a DVR'd game?

Movies, shows, etc... sure, but do people actually DVR a live game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)