I wonder what would happen if

You have to pay $15.00 to return their own equipment, even when canceling.

I was never charged to send then back when I cancelled in May of this year . They mailed 2 boxes, I put my 2 receivers in them and dropped them off at the Fedex. Never had a $15 applied to my debit card.

Screw your credit rating over a measly $15! Your not that cheap are you or is this that . "it's the principle" thing? Never, ever burn your bridges over a miniscule problem. It will eventually rear it's ugly head and bite you in the as*!

I knew when I posted this thread that there would be members of this forum ride in on their white horse and post their “moral” opinions on me. That is ok for there is such a thing as free speech . How ever when I signed up there where no such thing as a charge for return receivers. It is like me paying someone to row me across a lake and in the middle of the lake demand more money or they will throw me overboard. What choice do I have but to pay the extra money. The person who hates people who pay what they think they should had a store and pulled this crap would be out of business in short order. Dish has a captive service and takes every advantage of that to raise their revenue. As far as the commitment charge of 15 dollars that is what is on my account on their web site and I am under contract with them that amount. I canceled my service agreement and did not have to pay the cancellation fee because I sign up in Aug and that fee went in effect in Feb. So now you guys can take your horse back to the barn and groom them for your next ride.

I'm not even sure what the point of this entire thread is now. But if you were able to get what you were hoping for without leaving any balance on your account that is good news.

I knew when I posted this thread that there would be members of this forum ride in on their white horse and post their “moral” opinions on me. That is ok for there is such a thing as free speech . How ever when I signed up there where no such thing as a charge for return receivers. It is like me paying someone to row me across a lake and in the middle of the lake demand more money or they will throw me overboard. What choice do I have but to pay the extra money. The person who hates people who pay what they think they should had a store and pulled this crap would be out of business in short order. Dish has a captive service and takes every advantage of that to raise their revenue. As far as the commitment charge of 15 dollars that is what is on my account on their web site and I am under contract with them that amount. I canceled my service agreement and did not have to pay the cancellation fee because I sign up in Aug and that fee went in effect in Feb. So now you guys can take your horse back to the barn and groom them for your next ride.

When did you sign up?

Cancel the 625, keep 510 active on account, get box and return 625 free. They only charge for returning the receiver if you cancel service.
After the 625 has been received by dish then cancel your service.

Hi, even better would be to leave the 510 active and keep the account open till the end of the contract then cancel. That would be the honourable way to do it.

Can't you find one of the packages that will keep you entertained until the end of the contract?

Later, DC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)