I would like to see Directv add the Voom HD channels!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back OT... I have some Rave archived on EHDD from dish... when I had both MHD and Rave I had a pretty good selection of music to choose from... both have repeats, thats a given... (wish I had archived much more music as Rave had an eclectic mix that MHD doesn't)

VOOM should combine their 15 channels into 4 or 5, before D* should even consider adding it. Voom simply does not have enough programming for 15 channels.

Our personal favorites were the Treasure HD, Equator HD, Ultra HD, Rave HD out of the Voom channels. All channels have repeats and to me without Voom I see a heck of a lot more repeats on most of the other channels right now!. As a Voom customer when it was started and thru dish networks they recently in the last few months before dish dropped them they added a fair amount of new programs and shows. Having Directv now I do miss those channels in particular and the ability to watch channels not only in very clear HD but no darn commercials! I would be happy if Voom provided at least those four channels to Directv. If Directv were to add Voom channels as part of their HD package with no extra cost they would be clearly the leaders in HD and leave dish networks in the dust.

Status
Please reply by conversation.