I wrote to HDNet...

I also sent a similar e-mail to not only HDNet Movies but Universal HD and MGM-HD as well. I guess I could have sent it to Smithsonian HD and the other channels at the Ultimate level as well but I have no interest in them.
I'm thinking you should contact all the channels whether you have interest in a particular channel or not, to be most effective at your objective...

There was an ambiguous post in the "we-are-so-wonderful-because-we-met-with-Charlie" thread about there not being a decrease in HD Ultimate price to match that of DirecTV (something along the line of "there won't be a price decrease").

When I asked whether the question was actually voiced to Dish as to whether HD Ultimate price would be lowered due to lack of 15 channels (not to mention to matching DirecTV), the reply was simply a petulant "I made it clear", when in fact the statement was ambiguous (it was never stated whether anyone actually asked that question).

Dish did say that they were surprised at how few complaints were made about Voom, so unless there is some noise made about this, it's likely that Dish does not understand that the price is now considered excessive.

Unless something is uplinked Wednesday for the package, I will be downgrading.

interesting, everytime I e-mail Mark about the crappy 1440x1080 8mbps crap of a looking PQ on Dish I never get anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)