Ice Road Truckers Season 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Voyager6

*Cancelled*
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 30, 2005
Wokeville
Anyone watching Season 2? So far, I have to say season 2 is boring.:( I much preferred the "Dash for the Cash" of season 1.
Ice Road Truckers

Last edited:
I watch it.It's okay,but its just more of the same thing every week like Deadliest Catch.I'll watch it probably for the rest of the season.It's just like NASCAR,people just want to see a truck crash and or go through the ice ! <lol>

I watch it.It's okay,but its just more of the same thing every week like Deadliest Catch.I'll watch it probably for the rest of the season.It's just like NASCAR,people just want to see a truck crash and or go through the ice ! <LOL>

I admit it, i was waiting to see Drew go through the ice but alas my wish didnt come true....

I find myself watching occasionally. This show is a master at hypeing the dangerous, but in the end it rarely ever occurs.

Drew is the comedy portion.

Overall though, an interesting look at a labor profession I will never actually partake in. This is my chance to be a couch-potato trucker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)