ice storm took out dish e* says home protection plan won't cover it.

Ahhh, nice one. I presume the spanish-speaking reps are bilingual and in the states ? I called my credit card company once but the main # was worn off and I could only read the spanish one. When the girl answered, I immediately asked "do you speak english ?" and she of course did, and we went on from there.

I just cancelled a credit card that outsourced their CSR operation to India or Bangladesh or wherever. It's one thing to have to give identifying information to someone here in the USA where it is presumed the local law enforcement, FBI, etc. would have jurisdiction to go after an American CSR if they abused your card after giving them information. However, someone in India goes on a shopping spree with your information or commits identity theft and suddenly jurisdiction goes right out the window because who's going to chase down Murakar if he's in India?

Aside from the accent, he tried to tell me he was in an American call center. "Oh really, what city", "I am being Los Angeles", "What state?", "Denver is state." :rolleyes:

Have them prove there is a god.

Really weird that contracts can list "act of god" if you think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)