Idea For List Of Directv Channels To Add

Status
Please reply by conversation.
moqz1001 said:
ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU CAN POST WHEREEVER YOU WANT, BUT WHY THEN POST WHEN HAVE NOT DIRECTV, AND INTERFERE WITH A GOOD IDEA I PROPOSED

turn off the caps lock. No need to hollar

All you did was take channels that other providers carry that DirecTv doesn’t and put them into a list. I’m happy for you. All I said is there is no need to put in the title “read this mods and make a sticky”. If a mod reads it and decides it should be a sticky, then they will do so. All I did was remove the “mods read this” and you got all pissy about it and start attacking me calling me a “poor mans Goldberg” and saying because I didn’t think of it, it will just get buried.

Here ya go :)

hey poor mans goldberg or stone cold

you must be mad your lil group did not come uo with the excellant post idea, and how to make informative info available to the sat guys reades, so you want the post to be ignored, so that your lack of services is not made more apparent

poor mans tough guy,.... it was never a list of my wants for directv to add, if you would learn to read and not skip over, and if you would learn to read in context

it was a list compiled to simply list ALL channels available on either fios, cable or dish and are missing from directv

and since you as a mod or pretender, most people oin charge hate being showed up and out produced when it comes to their job/hobby etc, cause it makes them feel inferior and like their spot is in jeopardy

well i go by the philosophy, i dont care where good ideas come from... ill intergrate them

but you from the scard, damn lets blow off a good idea, cause i iceberg not think it 1st

and if youd get off your high horse, and try thinking of the idea on its own, you would if could erase your own biases, see that the idea has merit

Last edited:
Iceberg said:
turn off the caps lock. No need to hollar
All you did was take channels that other providers carry that DirecTv doesn’t and put them into a list. I’m happy for you. All I said is there is no need to put in the title “read this mods and make a sticky”. If a mod reads it and decides it should be a sticky, then they will do so. All I did was remove the “mods read this” and you got all pissy about it and start attacking me calling me a “poor mans Goldberg” and saying because I didn’t think of it, it will just get buried.

look at how you look, you like goldberg, you are not rich, therefore u r a poor mans gold berg

and why not answer, where claimed i attacked them ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)