IE 9 Beta

WOW! Just loaded IE 9 beta and man I really like the new features and seems to be faster as well. I also really like the new look as well! :)

Look nice to me. One big issue for me is any site with Flash causes IE to restart on Win7 64. Redownloaded the "beta" Flash "Square" add-in but still blows when browsing any site with Flash. Disable Flash add-in and it works perfectly.

Hmm I'm running Win 7 64bit no issues so far. Which site was causing a problem?? I like the new tab layout as well plus pin to task bar is cool and I notice Foxnews as the new Tab feature built in on their new site as well.

How did you guys even install it??? I've tried 4 times, keep getting sent to an update page...install all the updates, try again and end up back on the update page. So far, NOT impressed.

I am having the same issue, I have tried installing 4 times and cannot get it to install.

Finally got it going. There was an update I thought I got, but must have missed. Never had such a hassle installing a program in my life.