If fuel Prices Keep rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the supply in the middle east really is. I know from watching the construction shows in Dubai that it is going to run out soon there.

Yeah, I wonder how much fuel it takes to refrigerate that artificial mountain/ski area in either Dubai or Qatar (can't remember where, but it is truly obnoxious). :rolleyes:

the us doesnt have enough oil in the ground to make much of a long term difference..........

what oil remains must be from very deep wells, or off shore , both cost a fortune............

which makes their oiil cost more

And you know this because your rain cloud told you so?

It is not a secret the the USGS keeps the true facts a secret about how much "real" proven reserves are in the ground. It would totally wreck the stock market and oil business.
Oil kings would be working for minimum wage or if prices didn't bottom out - there would be massive civil unrest if it was ever truely told how cheap oil "could" be produced.

Just as some of the foreign countries always manipulate their numbers to pacify the people and politicians.

I would imagine some lie and say they have more than they really have so customers keep coming back and feel secure doing business with them buying their oil.

However many lie and say "we are pumping at capacity" to keep prices up.
Ever wonder why the world's excess production capacity never goes above about 1 1.5 mmb/d?

Even though the world comsumes more oil than ever in history our production headroom is the same!!

In this world - Money can make oil appear or disappear. The world has been running out of oil since the first petroleum used for making kerosene was discovered.
Oil producers used fear mongering since the beginiing.

America seems to have a 24 hour memory.

You see the record profits oil companies are making. What job on this planet is worth one man making 17 million per year? Honestly?

What job on this planet is worth one man making 17 million per year? Honestly?

Saving the world from using this oil to prevent global warming from destroying the planet. Perhaps preventing someone else from making that 17 million from oil but to make this profit on alternative energies instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)