If Sky Angel could Add 2 Channels what would you want?

GodsWay112

Satellites are my game!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 21, 2005
Northeast
Just wondering since Sky Angel sent out the viewer advisory board survey...............if Sky Angel could add two channel TYPES (ie. movies, news, sports, arts, etc) what would you want?

add

I think the best choice would be family entertainment like Hallmark. I put in systems for SA only customers and they all would like other channels they just don't want all the junk ( read VH1 MTV etc ) they want family stuff and news/weather.

The only issue right now is space.

The 2 TP’s each have 10 video and 8 audio channels.
The max you can put on a TP is 12 video….audio is 6/1

So there really isn’t any room right now for anything extra.

But as others mentioned….family stuff like Goodlife TV would be nice : )

American Life Tv and Hallmark would be great to add to their lineup. They need a little bit of additional content to give their package a twist and variety.

Another general entertainment channel that doesn't get any love on cable and satellite is America One ( http://www.americaone.com )

I also miss FamilyNet...Liberty Network just doesn't cut it. If the problem is with FamilyNet, how about KCFT-LP 35 Anchorage. Their program schedule is diverse and has many FamilyNet programs that Liberty doesn't

See ya
Tony

what new channel i like to see on sky angel
is.VISION CHANNEL and THE HOPE CHANNEL

dishboy said:
what new channel i like to see on sky angel
is.VISION CHANNEL and THE HOPE CHANNEL

I think both of these are on KU band

I know I've seen Hope channel, along with Esperanza and 3ABN :)

Did you know that NASA TV is free to anyone with a valid Dish Network receiver? If you have a dish pointed at 119° hooked up to your receiver, tune to channel 213 and you will get NASA TV

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
Did you know that NASA TV is free to anyone with a valid Dish Network receiver? If you have a dish pointed at 119° hooked up to your receiver, tune to channel 213 and you will get NASA TV

See ya
Tony
Get a second dish dirt cheap on Ebay. Add a second dish and a switch, then you can get your SkyAngel and NASA TV on the same receiver. (Or see if Dish will add the channel to Echostar 3).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts