If Voom tells you we can add only one more HD channel which would you pick

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
why did you list hdnets? Cuban has said time and again it ain't gonna happen.

Definitely espn2. i had inhd, and was really uninpressed. the only thing i ever watched on there was ufc, which was a couple months old and available at blockbuster anyways. i think this channel is way over-rated.

Cuban has said "most likely" a no, so wht this is a hypothetical poll so that we can "all" guage interest in HD channels out there not on Voom. I would think if Voom had lots of subs and dollar bills in his face Cuban would allow HDNet to go, he's a business man.

I wouldn't pick ESPN2 over INHD, for one, INHD shows baseball, among other things, their content is varied and at least what I saw of Brighthouse at a very good PQ. ESPN has dissappointed me, I really like football/basketball/baseball, but mainly Baseball and football for watching at home. I think a true "Sports" channel would have healthy doses of this in the programming, as well as fight for some HD clips of these events that ARE available.

ESPN is really FOOTBALLPN in the fall and that's when baseball get's really exciting. Unless ESPN2 had concrete plans to air extreme sports in HD, more baseball, football, hockey, basketbal in HD fine.. if it's ESPN2HD just for namesake it's a waste.

I chose HDNet because that is what usually given to satellite companies. INHD are only for cable companies.

INHD's cable exclusive contract might expire, or so was posted on AVSForum, this is just as quickly (ditch Moov and 999 if you have too!)

I chose HDNET so I can get rid of my Dish subscription. No way am I giving up Bikini Destinations.

Dvlos, your nip thread was very appropriate for BD Monday night. :D

By the way did you catch serious nip on Las Vegas on your recording?

I would not pick any of these. I would pick the networks so I could drop D*. I get no OTA so network HD is very important to me on D*. I could care less about Cubans HD net. Vooms multiple choices such as equator, etc. satisfy anything offered on HDNet. I can watch world sports and get the same 'thrill' as another HDNet hockey game. INHD might be interesting, but the numerous VOOM channels, as well as the plus packs satisfy me need for this.

I vote for the networks, but this vote is not available in your poll.

I doubt Voom's in the position to launch billions of dollars of additional satellites for locals.. but bruce was talking about that spectrum Voom owns, they should use that as part of their setup to bring in locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts