If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not sure if it's been mentioned in here or not, but I'd love to see support for HBO Go/Showtime Anywhere and services of that sort. It feels like Bright House is the only service provider not offering these services to HBO and Showtime subscribers.

To be honest, if my neighborhood wasn't in a terrible spot, I would've switched to Verizon or Comcast years ago (sadly their Fios and Xfinity services aren't available in my neighborhood, thus why I'm stuck with Bright House).

Glad to see that, although I'm not going to get all excited yet until I hear that my area will get it, for sure, 100%.
It seems that my neighborhood doesn't have anything of this sort available to us :(

Also, any hope of Showtime's similar service getting the same treatment?
I'm guessing if not, it'd be on their end as I think only a two or three providers support it.

Glad to see that, although I'm not going to get all excited yet until I hear that my area will get it, for sure, 100%.
It seems that my neighborhood doesn't have anything of this sort available to us :(

Also, any hope of Showtime's similar service getting the same treatment?
I'm guessing if not, it'd be on their end as I think only a two or three providers support it.

Rest well knowing it will be available to the entire BHN footprint...you will not be exlcuded :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts