If you don't pay your bill, do you still get OTA channels?

parrothd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 20, 2004
When voom suspends or cancles your account do you stop receiving the local OTA channels as well? I got my bill the other day, not sure if I should pay it, but I still want to use the reciever for the locals....

I'd make a payment, but website doesn't allow you to make a payment anymore... :rolleyes:

There are 18 different threads covering the same subject. Do some research and you will find the answer. Mods, close this thread.

Funny, I did, guess it didn't like my search words...

parrothd said:
When voom suspends or cancles your account do you stop receiving the local OTA channels as well? I got my bill the other day, not sure if I should pay it, but I still want to use the reciever for the locals....

Pay the bill, man, if you use the service. Voom deserves it.

Otherwise it's kind of like your boss saying: "ah, he is sick, don't know if I should pay him for last week...."

Cheers.

parrothd said:

I'd make a payment, but website doesn't allow you to make a payment anymore... :rolleyes:
Like I said on another thread, pay your bill. If it gets turned over to a collection agency, and on to your credit report, it is not a good thing. I review credit reports as part of my job and I see people with stupid little collections on their record like Blockbuster fof $20, Pizza Hut for $25, Sprint for $100, and if you think these little amounts don't majorly bring down your credit score you are so mistaken. Credit scores determine your interest rates on credit cards, car loans, mortgages, etc. Not paying a lawful bill will haunt you for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts