If you leased a 622 in last 30 days

DucTape

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 20, 2005
South Eastern PA.
As it says it seems they have no way to get you the 99 lease deal if you have already leased a 622 within the last 30 days as the computer just wont let them change it. Call back in 30 days we can do it then.

Thought maybe I could save the next person the long on hold time.

Yeah that's what they told me for what it's worth they claimed the systems resets after 30 days of your last upgrade.

are you talking about *new* customer or leased / upgraded to a 622... technically i'm a new customer with dish and i got a 622 it's been 32 days with this 622... are you saying that i could call and get the 200 credit?

What is being claimed here is if one has already leased a 622 and you need a second one, and if you still have a 921 or 942 that you wish to trade in on a second leased 622 to get the $200 rebate, then that opportunity may be available after you have waited 30 days from your first upgrade.

If one owns a couple of 921s/942s, I wonder if they could upgrade one to a 622 now and get their $200 rebate/credit, then do it again in May and get another rebate/credit?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)