If you upgraded and have paperless billing watch your bills

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
Upgraded to Hopper in March and have the paperless billing. The amount is always the same sonI don't usually pat attention. Looked my account and 2 months ago my bill was very high. I was charged again for LAST YEARS NHL center ice. Called and spoke to an nice guy named Jeff who credited it off. He told me that somehow when I sent back my 922 it triggered the old charge. I don't really understand how but he said it occasionally happens.

New customer to Dish...started 3/15...2H/4J system. I have had problems with my bill every month. I like the system it is working good, but the customer service is horrible. I was with Direc TV for 12 years, probably called them 12-15 times in twelve years. I have called Dish about 25-30 times in 4 months. I setup a couple of referrals, and had 4 other relatives setup to get a Hopper system, but have held off due to the billing problems.

I did not want this to be a bitch thread as I have had no problems with billing in many years until this upgrade. I just wanted to let members know that I was told my situation occurs sometimes and many people have recently upgraded and turned in old boxes.

I had a $50.00 charge for a non-returned Smart Card after upgrading. The CSR noted immediately that it was an upgrade and that the installer was responsible for removal of all old equipment and removed the charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts