What do I need?

eastof111

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
I posted a similar request in the Hopper Zone a few days ago, but got no response.

What do I need to order to replace my H24 + Hr24 + whole home both hooked up to HD? I called the 800 number and they are offering the world. Just want to be sure I get the right equipment that will do roughly the same as my current DTV setup.

Thanks for any info.

I posted a similar request in the Hopper Zone a few days ago, but got no response.

What do I need to order to replace my H24 + Hr24 + whole home both hooked up to HD? I called the 800 number and they are offering the world. Just want to be sure I get the right equipment that will do roughly the same as my current DTV setup.

Thanks for any info.

If you have just the H24 & HR24,I guess you could replace both with one Hopper & one Joey. With the H24/HR24 combo you have 3 tuners. You'd have the same amount of tuners with the Hopper/Joey combo,but you have to remember that all of the tuners are in the Hopper. If either your H24 or HR24 broke down,you'd still be able to watch TV because each box has its own tuner(2 tuners for the HR24),but if your Hopper broke down,you'd have no TV until the Hopper is replaced. But,in summary,a Hopper/Joey combo should replace your H24/HR24 combo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)