Status
Not open for further replies.

vegassatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
My wife got me addicted to this game. It's on MySpace and you do the sorts of things that comes with pretending to be a mobster in a game. It's one of those games where you make a few decisions and then just come back to it later, not something you play through in a single session. She had me join MySpace to find old friends (I have), and to help her with this game because you need other people to be members of your mob. Anyone else here playing on it? I thought about trying to get together a SatGuys Mob.

So let the ripping on me commence. :cool:

Never heard of such a thing.

Personally, I've never gotten into the whole MySpace thing either. IMO, it's just an egotistical, "Me-Me-Me", self loathing cry for attention.

Never heard of such a thing.

Personally, I've never gotten into the whole MySpace thing either. IMO, it's just an egotistical, "Me-Me-Me", self loathing cry for attention.

While I don't have a myspace page, and probably never will, I think your assessment of it is a little harsh.

I tend to think of it as free web site-hosting service for the technically challenged, no more, no less. Most people I know put the same kind of stuff on myspace, as they would on their own website, if they had the ability or money to do so.

There's a good reason why just about every school in America blocks the site on their computers.

I could use a mafia to join. I also have a heroes game going along with a dragon one and a racing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)