I'm back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
As you could tell by the lack of posts from me, I was gone this week. I was at church camp all week and it was great.

OOPS! My spelling is usually spot-on, but I started a new job this week, and I'm a little brain fried. My apologies to the fine people of Cinccinnatttiii.

guessing by your spelling your a public school teacher? I kid I kid!
congrats on the new job what are you doing now?

I'm a proof reader for the Detroit Free Press.:D
Actually I'm putting plumbing to the weekends, and now I'm working for a metal fabricating company that specializes in high-end stainless steel work. We did some work for Pavel Datsyuk this week, and next week we're doing some custom stainless kitchen stuff for the Pistons owner, Davidson. No, I didn't get to meet Datsyuk, but he does have a really nice house, we did some custom pieces for his home theater room.
I knew the owners of the company, and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse, not quite the hourly rate I get for plumbing, but all the hours I want to work, and sweet benefits. Just not enough plumbing work lately, to stay self-employed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)