I'm gutting my satellite TV and satellite radio services and going exclusively streaming!

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I'm thinking around late next week I will NO LONGER have Dish Network (just have to pay a 1-month termination fee) and also getting rid of one of my SiriusXM Platinum services (getting rid of the home radio but keeping it in my car). I'm moving my cable service to Hulu Live since I have the Disney Bundle and when I am in my house I can stream SiriusXM since I have the Platinum package which includes streaming anyways! I'm dropping my Dashlane password subscription since I've never seemed to use it. But the services I'm keeping are the streaming services I posted in my other thread as well as ExpressVPN (plus my vehicle SiriusXM Platinum account as mentioned above). Late next week I will be officially a cord cutter! I'm going to miss my "moved" locals but so what!

I'm thinking around late next week I will NO LONGER have Dish Network (just have to pay a 1-month termination fee) and also getting rid of one of my SiriusXM Platinum services (getting rid of the home radio but keeping it in my car). I'm moving my cable service to Hulu Live since I have the Disney Bundle and when I am in my house I can stream SiriusXM since I have the Platinum package which includes streaming anyways! I'm dropping my Dashlane password subscription since I've never seemed to use it. But the services I'm keeping are the streaming services I posted in my other thread as well as ExpressVPN (plus my vehicle SiriusXM Platinum account as mentioned above). Late next week I will be officially a cord cutter! I'm going to miss my "moved" locals but so what!
I "cut the cord" about 2 years ago and haven't missed Pay TV service a bit

The updated number for those who dropped Traditional Providers went up to 2.1 million for the 1st Quarter, they are predicting that number will continue to go up for the remaining quarters, they predict a loss of 8-10 million this year.

That means the number of those with Traditional Service vs those without will/might flip this year, right now it is 68 million with / 62 million without, I believed that would not happen till at least the end of 2023, amazing how quick things are changing.

Reactions: ncted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts