I'm looking for a motorized system to watch fighting sioux sports network along with as much other c

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
nealulmer said:
Also, are most satellites in the south? I am trying to figure out where to place it. Anything in the north that I would use? East/west?

All geostationary communication satellites that you would be watching from the northern hemisphere will be in an arc that is the highest directly South and slopes downward to the Eastern and Western horizons.

If you look outside in the next few days and observe the position of the sun from sunrise to sunset, you will know where this arc of satellites is positioned. Twice each year during the spring and fall the sun is in alignment with the arc.

The SL1 LNBF you listed, is just fine.
If you get a dish package that comes with that LNBF, you're good to go. :)

Lot of people here use 'em.
And, being so small, they're about the only choice for some who put two LNBFs close together on a dish to get two adjacent satellites without a motor.
But, you've decided to go with a motor, and I think that is probably the best solution to meet your goals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts