I’m wonder discount for movies channels

Cubs1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2019
Illinois
I’m wonder do
They offer for all movies channels for half price better deal soon my 3 free month soon expired I need to know if they do or not or still full price?? For directv

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Is this English?

Are you asking if they offer discounts for movie channels? They always give me a discount on HBO, I have always had it since day 1 and never paid full price for it.

Reactions: longhorn23
I have HBO for $8/month this year. Every year until now, I was able to get HBO and the Sports Pack together for either $9.99 or $12.99. They wouldn't do it this year, but I got sports pack for free for 3 months so I will try again when that is over.

I pay $15 for all four movie channel packages. Like ejb1980, I've never ever paid full price for them and I'll have had DirecTV 6 years at the end of December. HBO is free as I have AT&T for my cell phone service.

upload_2019-9-17_15-12-59.png

I pay $15 for all four movie channel packages. Like ejb1980, I've never ever paid full price for them and I'll have had DirecTV 6 years at the end of December. HBO is free as I have AT&T for my cell phone service.

View attachment 140546
You have to have the unlimited package with AT&T for free HBO, yes?

For years, I have gotten discounts on the 3 movies channels we have (HBO, Starz, Showtime); usually about $21 per month. I called yesterday and the call taker did not even try to get me to stay with them. No offer, no "let me see what we have available", nothing. I felt like this is just another example of ATT not giving a crap about the D* customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts