Important question..about my tv

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I currently have Sony 32" Bravia Model KDL32S20L1
For some reason I get bad picture quality on SD channels and the HD channels aren't really sharp at all...not sure what to do...the cable guys came, changed boxes (3-4 at least) they tried to run the new cable too...but nothing fixed.
May this be because of my TV? Please let me know.
I have Chater cable.

Well when I play blu-ray movies or play games on my 360 or PS3, they look great, astunning I should say, but for some reason I think my TV is not good for watching TV? LOL...

One thing I've noticed about a lot of newer tvs is that they don't reproduce analog signals very well. I know that you have a digital cable box but even still some of the program is still analog. What looks great in the store on a really good HD feed or playing a DVD will look terrible connected to cable. Now the HD should look every bit as good as the blu-ray movies as far as I know. I'd suspect the cable for that as well.........it's only going to be as good as the source. Perhaps that's the best they can do in your area. I'd say if the blu-ray movies look stunning then there's nothing wrong with your set.
I guess the only other question I'd have is what method do you use to connect to the set, component, HDMI, DVI? Do you use the same method for the PS3 as you do for the cable box?

I've tried component so far.
my 360 runs off component
my ps3 thru HDMI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)