improving picture quality

RedAce

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 8, 2006
Just wondering if anyone can give my a few tips on improving my Picture quality for my iptv OverseaTV.
for the most part it is really fairly good bit i like to watch soccer and hockey games and then the quality goes down because they are such fast moving sports. any idea's on what i can try?? will useing a HD tv help?? i have optimum online service wich seems to work well but they offer BOOST an even fast connections speeds would that make a differeence??

OK any help or idea's would be great

ThanX

I would be almost sure that the inherent PQ issue is with the bit rate /resolution of the product itself, not anything on your end. Does their hardware or brochure offer any info as to what their transmission rates are; max? Using an HD display would only make things look worse for low rate/res SD programming.

Last edited:
What if i were to record the games to an HD upconverting DVD recorder would the DVD's turn out to have better PQ????

Please leet me know if you think that might help. I do not have any ifo on there bit rate but i will try to find out.

thanX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)