In an Instant

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
New show tonight on ABC...gonna check it out

A grizzly bear attack; a bridge collapse; a plane crash... It can happen anywhere at any time—in an instant, life can change forever and that moment will define who you are. In an Instant does more than just re-tell heart pounding first-person accounts of the world’s most harrowing tales of survival, it brings them to life with breathtaking dramatizations of the moment before and after life was forever changed. The series premieres on FRIDAY MAR 69|8c and then moves to its regular timeslot on SATURDAY MAR 79|8c.

tomorrow's is gonna be tough to watch for me

In an Instant: Rush Hour Disaster In 2007, an interstate bridge holding hundreds of people in Minneapolis gives way.

They are talking about the 35W bridge collapse. Scary part is I went over that bridge a couple minutes before it collapsed

Talking about bridges, I used to cross the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge every night and then just after I moved back to Texas the bridge collapsed during the big earthquake in San Francisco.

watched it last night and it was pretty tough to watch since it is a local thing to us Minnesotans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)