In Honor of the Movie: Whats your favorite "Star Trek"?

Whats your favorite "Star Trek"?

• Star Trek: The Original Series

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Star Trek: The Animated Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek: The movie franchise sequel to the original series

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Star Trek - The Next Generation

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Star Trek - Deep Space Nine

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Star Trek - Voyager

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Enterprise: Star Trek prequel, and only on in High Definition!

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Star Trek: The new movie franchise currently out in theaters.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original TV series of course is the best!

Amok Time fight scene TV-Trek Classic!!

"Amok Time" is an episode of Star Trek: The Original Series.

It is episode #30, production #34 Filmed in 1967!

"Live long and prosper" also came from that episode!

I loved Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 2285 (stardate: 8130.4)!

Ricardo Montalban as Khan Noonian Singh never looked so good!

Wonder if the Captains’ chair in Reliant's bridge was “Soft Corinthian Leather”?
:rolleyes:

LiveLong.jpg

khan-noonien-singh.jpg

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

i will add that in the star trek movies with the original series cast are the ones i like most. :up

I prefer all of the original series and movies with the original characters and the even the new movie. The other stuff is junk, Enterprise, Voyager, TNG, DS9 etc.

Last edited:
Apparently only beautiful women graduate from starfleet academy...

lol

One of my favorite lines from "Last Action hero" where the kid is trying to explain to Schwarzenegger's character that the must be inside a movie because there is no way women who looked so hot would work at a Blockbusters! :)

Apparently only beautiful women graduate from starfleet academy...

lol

Too bad she wasnt first officer made up like that. To hell with all the Trek fanboys who complain about women in catsuits... or are well endowed. If its ok for Kirk to get laid every week then its ok for great looking women. :D

Too bad she wasnt first officer made up like that. To hell with all the Trek fanboys who complain about women in catsuits... or are well endowed. If its ok for Kirk to get laid every week then its ok for great looking women. :D

Kirk...gotta love the irony...

Kirk would make love every week to a beautiful women of alien, sometimes sinister alien origin, and then folks got all bent when he kissed a fellow Earthling named Uhura. Thats the 70s for you...

Kirk...gotta love the irony...

Kirk would make love every week to a beautiful women of alien, sometimes sinister alien origin, and then folks got all bent when he kissed a fellow Earthling named Uhura. Thats the 70s for you...

First of all it was the 60s not the 70s and it was a black woman and a white man kissing. Definitely a no-no back in the civil rights era of race relations, protests , riots etc.

I know, I stuck with the 70s because my age places me relatively too young to have a credible perspective on 'life in the 60s'.

but yes, I am well aware of the tensions during that era, I was just commenting on the irony, that's all, as backwards as it seems...

First of all it was the 60s not the 70s and it was a black woman and a white man kissing. Definitely a no-no back in the civil rights era of race relations, protests , riots etc.

Sure but yea, irony. Remember the one where he was given the slave girl for the night? I'm sure our hero came up with some imaginative ideas for her to please him. Normally not something ready for prime time (certainly not womens rights) but they got away with it. It probably didnt raise a second thought. Or maybe it did but the idea of a pretty blonde slave made the white male audience say "oh yea, baby".

But the kiss? OMFG no no no!

What's the big surprise that the women at Star Fleet academy are beautiful. While Khan and his group are the extreme products of the eugenic wars, and Dr. Bashir is the product of illegal eugenics in his day, everyone in that time are to some extent the product of eugenics before the backlash against them.

Back to the subject, I love'm all. I've been watching Star Trek since TOS was brand new. I'll watch anything Star Trek at pretty much any time. If I have to choose a favorite, I like DS9 better than most others, primarily because of the everpresent theme of faith. I also loved the current movie, and while I am eagerly awaiting the next movie, I think a series would be great, I wouldn't have to wait so long.

I pretty much like them all, but my favorite one is Enterprise which give us insight into the future, as we start traveling to the stars for the first time.:)

I think interesting time period just right after the first contact, and learning how to live in the interstellar community was a very interesting thing to learn many years from now.

Right now we need to work on breaking the light speed barrier, sooner the better!!:D:hungry:

I like the one that ..

1. the bridge did NOT smoke and catch on fire, oh Yea that never happened.

2. the shields did not faile but then came on in the nick of time, oh Yea that never happened.

3.. that someone in the 21 century pulled it together and minimized the shield generator for body wear, and then they could teleport expecting to not get vaporized as soon as they spawned, oh Yea that never happened.

4. I like the one where the aliens were not basic humanoids with hair or brow issues, oh Yea that never happened.

5. I like the one where Spock was Data, and Data became Spock, did that happen ? OH yea, all the time.

6. I like the one when /Kirk yelled to Scotty, " Scotty, we need more power " and Scotty said, " No sh*t Captain", oh Yea that never happened.

7. I like the one where the Vulcan MindMeld gaveSpock a boner, oh Yea that never happened.

8. I like the one where a Galactic size Star Ship, built to travell the great unkown, into new horizons and star constellations, did not smoke and break and loose some vital part at almost every universall pothole they met, oh Yea that never happened.

BTW, WAS there a TGIF on any Enterprise, and if so, WHAT did they do ?..

9. oh Yea that never happened....( add to the void ) .....:yes

#3.... I sense a UT2K4 player who got really sick of spawn-killing.
#4.... how about a guy in a big green rubber lizard suit?
#6.... that would have been totally funny.
#7.... boners are quite illogical.

:p:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts