In Need Of Some Advice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

No_Brains

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Princeton, WV
i'm pretty new to these forums and i just wanted to get some advice of some of you. i currently am i a dish network subscriber i currently have the America's Everything Pack with the DISH HD pack and have two dvrs the VIP 622 and the 625! i know that the price of the america's everything pack is going up like $4.99 /month according to this site. but my question is is it worth going from the AEP to the at250 w/ 1 premium like STARZ and pay 2 dvr fees or just keep the AEP! where i'm at they dont have local channels yet so i cant get the DISH DVR Advantage!! i just wanted to see if anyone can help me with what the best option is!

any help is appreciated

thanks have a great day

i'm pretty new to these forums and i just wanted to get some advice of some of you. i currently am i a dish network subscriber i currently have the America's Everything Pack with the DISH HD pack and have two dvrs the VIP 622 and the 625! i know that the price of the america's everything pack is going up like $4.99 /month according to this site. but my question is is it worth going from the AEP to the at250 w/ 1 premium like STARZ and pay 2 dvr fees or just keep the AEP! where i'm at they dont have local channels yet so i cant get the DISH DVR Advantage!! i just wanted to see if anyone can help me with what the best option is!

any help is appreciated

thanks have a great day

You just really need to get out your calculator and make your own determination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts