indian programming ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

milt007

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2005
I've been a dealer/installer awhile in northern mich but am very unfamiliar with the equipment needed for international programming. A new resident in my area from India is interested in programming and I was wondering what satellite/dish config are going to be used. Thanks all.

Or you could just call the retailer number. Tony's post above sums it it though you may want to make sure you sell the system correctly.

indian programming

thanks guys...I use superdish 121 all the time in our locale as our locals are on the 121 bird so I'm glad to know this programming is on the same spot. I have called retail svcs often in the past but since I found you guys its so much nicer to ask here in regards to these types of questions than throwing the dice and hoping the person I'm calling to get advice from actually knows more about my question than I do...not that they don't try to be helpful but...you know what I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts